15 cm - only £33.30
18 cm - only £40.50
23 cm - only £45.00
A catering grade hachoir with a precision ground blade, from Wusthof in Germany. The quality of this hachoir is far superior to it's cheaper imitators. A very useful piece of kit for any serious cook. There is also a double bladed version which we feature on another page.
- The Wusthof hachoir is a catering grade hachoir with a
precision ground stainless steel blade.
- The wider blade on these hachoirs makes them more
comfortable to use than some of the narrower hachoirs.
- Comfortable, ergonomic handles with a wide contact area
to fit snugly into the palm of the hand.
- Wusthof have used a superior grade of steel in the manufacture
of this hachoir, resulting in a finer edge and longer edge
retention than cheaper hachoirs.
- Simply boxed.
- Wusthof are one of the premiere knife manufacturers from
Solingen in Germany. Their quality is second to none. We
would recommend that you take a look at the Wusthof range
of kitchen knives. Wusthof Classic and Wusthof Culinar knives
are currently available at reduced prices, as are our ranges
of Wusthof knife sets.