Scanpan Frying Pan - 36cm
Size: 36cm diameter with helper handle
Scanpan in Denmark have developed the perfect non stick pan.
Using their own patented technology they have produced a surface
that is very slippy and very durable.
Unlike other non stick
coatings the surface on Scanpan pans will never blister or
peel - indeed Scanpan are so confident in the durability of
their surface, that they do not discourage the use of metal
Extra thick, forge cast bases and thick side walls
provide quick and even heat distribution to produce a range
of pans that are a joy to use.
Scanpan also make an excellent wok and grillpan which you
will find in our specialist pans section.
Scanpan Classic Titanium Non Stick Pans - See Our Full Range Here
- Scanpan's pressure cast aluminium base will never warp
or buckle - even if used on an Aga.
- There are never any "hot spots" on Scanpan pans.
The thick cast base on these saucepans provides even heat
- Scanpan pans heat up quickly.
- Scanpan pans have a patented ceramic titanium non stick
surface which is a permenent part of the pan and will not
- Scanpan pans will never peel or blister.
- Scanpan pans provide a perfect release every time
- Metal utensils can be used on scanpan pans - there's ne
need to buy special utensils.
- Scanapn pans do not need to be oiled or seasoned.
- Scanpan pans have an ergonomic handle for comfort.
- The handles on Scanpan pans will never come loose - the
patented handle assembly uses no screws or rivets.
- Scanpan pans have a machined base for perfect contact
on ceramic,electric and aga hobs.
- Scanpan pans are oven safe up to 260 degrees C.
- Scanapan pans are dishwasher safe.
pans are forge cast under 200 tons of pressure - to remove all air
pockets and other inclusions. Pans produced in this way provide
perfect heat distributuin without annoying hot spots.
- ADVICE - Always clean your pans immediately after use.
If foods or oils remain on the pan, they can build up a
fine residue which interferes with the pans performance.
After some time this affects all nonstick pans. To bring
pans back to peak performance simply fill with warm soapy
water and cook on top of the stove for 20 minutes.l
- Afer some time scuff marks may appear on your pan. These
do not penetrate the ceramic titanium surface and will not
Scanpans patented surface techmology produces pans with a permanent
non stick surface. A ceramic titanium compound is super - heated
to 36.000 degrees farhenheit. At this point it becomes liquid and
is fired at the pan at twice the speed of sound. It is now permanently
anchored on to the pan and will not come off.
A german lab carried out the following test on scanpan pans. A
metal spatula loaded with a 2 pound weight was set to scrape the
pan 300,000 times. A third of the spatula was worn away, but the
pan remained perfect.