Kyocera Knives - Kyotop Sandgarden Ceramic Santoku Knife 14cm -KT140HIPD
A japanese Santoku knife for chopping and slicing in the oriental style. The black Kyocera Kyotop ceramic knives are Kyocera's top quality ceramic knives.
Advantages of Kyocera Ceramic blades
- The black zirconium oxide is harder than the other materials used in ceramic knives which gives a sharper and more durable edge
- The knives are very light and easy to handle.
- Handles are rivetted wood, safe and comfortable to hold.
Advice and Tips on Kyocera Ceramic Knives
- Stain and corrosion resistent.
- Can be factory sharpened to a razor like sharpness.
- Extremely hard -stay sharp for years.
- Limitted 5 year warranty
- ADVICE - We recommend that you hand wash Kyocera ceramic knives in warm water with a mild detergent. This is best done immediately after use and before any foodstuffs have had a chance to dry on to the blade. Dry immeditaely with a soft cloth.
- ADVICE - Do not chop on to bones or open tins with your knives. Do not attempt to cut or chop frozen foods with your knives.
- ADVICE - Knives are sharp - please keep them out of the reach of children.
- ADVICE - Knive should only be used on wooden or plastic chopping boards, never on marble, glass or ceramic boards.