Henckels Four Star 10 piece Knife Set
A Henckels knife set which includes
- Beech block
- Pair of scissors
- Henckels Four Star vegetable knife 6cm
- Henckels Four Star 20cm cooks knife
- Henckels Four Star 20cm carving knife
- Henckels Four Star 20cm bread knife
- Henckels Four Star carving fork
- Henckels Four Star tomato knife
- Henckels Four Star 10cm paring knife
- Henckels Four Star sharpening steel
Henckels Four Star knives are manufactured from the very best material to the highest of standards to produce a professional range of kitchen knives. They are perfectly balanced, with a full tang, an ergonomic handle and a durable, easily sharpened, corrosion resistant blade. Zwilling Henckels have used their own patented technology in the production of these knives - Friodur ice hardening and Sinter Component technology.
In production since 1731 Zwilling Henckels knives are used by
many professional chefs around the world.
- Zwilling Henckels knives are made from high carbon stainless
steel which has been ice hardened to produce a durable,
easily sharpened blade with good edge retention.
- Henckels knives have a full tang for perfect balance.
- Henckels knives have solid, curved bolster for comfort
and safety - it stops your hand riding up the blade.
- The handles on Henckels Four Star Knives are made from
high impact polypropylene in an ergonomic shape for a comfortable,
secure and safe grip. This material is also seamless, pore
free and very hygienic.
- Like all professional quality knives - the Henckels Four
Star range includes a large selection - each knife designed
for a particular purpose. There is no such thing as a general
purpose knife - it is always easier and safer to use a knife
that has been designed for the job in hand.
Henckels Four Star Knife Sets - you can see our full range here
Henckels Four Star Knives - you can see our full range here
Henckels Knives and Knife Sets - by Zwilling J A Henckels - you can see our full range here
- ADVICE - we recommend that all knives are washed
individually and immediately after use - ideally in luke
warm water with a soft sponge. Knives should then be dried
and stored. This is the safest way to clean knives - no
rubbing required, and it is the best way of reducing corrosion.
Stainless steel - from any manufacturer - is never 100%
rustproof and may be attacked by food acids -such small
blemishes can be removed with a metal cleaner.
- ADVICE - we recommend that you sharpen your knives
regularly - preferably every time that you use them. They
will perform better and will be safer to use. A sharp knife
is a safe knife - accidents happen most often with dull
- ADVICE - knives should never be stored loose in
a drawer - it's unsafe and it will dull the edges. Knife
blocks and magnetic racks both keep knives safe and protect
- ADVICE - never chop onto steel, glass or marble
- these surfaces are too hard and will quickly dull your
knives. Wooden or plastic boards are more suitable.
- ADVICE - never abuse a knives - they are not can
opener and should never be used to chop onto bones - only
a meat cleaver is suitable for this job.