Henckels Knives - Four Star Slicing(Carving) Knife 18cm
For slicing and carving hot and cold meats.
Henckels Four Star Technology
Henckels Four Star knives are manufactured from the
very best material to the highest of standards to produce
a professional range of kitchen knives. They are perfectly
balanced, with a full tang, an ergonomic handle and a durable,
easily sharpened, corrosion resistant blade. Zwilling Henckels
have used their own patented technology in the production
of these knives - Friodur ice hardening and Sinter Component
- Zwilling Henckels knives are made from high carbon stainless
steel which has been ice hardened to produce a durable,
easily sharpened blade with good edge retention.
- Henckels knives have a full tang for perfect balance.
- Henckels knives have solid, curved bolster for comfort
and safety - it stops your hand riding up the blade.
- The handles on Henckels Four Star Knives are made from
high impact polypropylene in an ergonomic shape for a comfortable,
secure and safe grip. This material is also seamless, pore
free and very hygienic.
- Like all professional quality knives - the Henckels Four
Star range includes a large selection - each knife designed
for a particular purpose. There is no such thing as a general
purpose knife - it is always easier and safer to use a knife
that has been designed for the job in hand.
Henckels Four Star Knives - you can see our full range here
Henckels Four Star Knife Sets - you can see our full range here
Henckels Knives and Knife Sets - by Zwilling J A Henckels - you can see our full range here
Henckels Four Star Knives - Advice on their care and storage
- ADVICE - we recommend that all knives are washed
individually and immediately after use - ideally in luke
warm water with a soft sponge. Knives should then be dried
and stored. This is the safest way to clean knives - no
rubbing required, and it is the best way of reducing corrosion.
Stainless steel - from any manufacturer - is never 100%
rustproof and may be attacked by food acids -such small
blemishes can be removed with a metal cleaner.
- ADVICE - we recommend that you sharpen your knives
regularly - preferably every time that you use them. They
will perform better and will be safer to use. A sharp knife
is a safe knife - accidents happen most often with dull
- ADVICE - knives should never be stored loose in
a drawer - it's unsafe and it will dull the edges. Knife
blocks and magnetic racks both keep knives safe and protect
- ADVICE - never chop onto steel, glass or marble
- these surfaces are too hard and will quickly dull your
knives. Wooden or plastic boards are more suitable.
- ADVICE - never abuse a knives - they are not can
opener and should never be used to chop onto bones - only
a meat cleaver is suitable for this job.