Mauviel Copper Oval Dish - 30cm traditional heavy duty French copper pan with brass handles.
Beautiful copper dish which can be used in the oven or on the stove top where the heat distribution properties of copper give an even heat over a larger area than you might normally expect. looks good enough for the table.
2.5mm solid copper
- Mauviel Copper Pans are made from 2.5 mm solid copper. This provides 2 benefits. Firstly, perfect and even heat distribution. Secondly, perfect control for the cook - especially when using a gas hob.
- Turn the heat up and down as you wish and you will see an almost immediate effect in the pan. Buy one copper pan and you will soon want another one!
- Mauviel Copper Pans - are lined with a durable layer of 18/10 stainless steel. Metal utensils can be used and re tinning will never be necessary.
- Mauviel Copper Pans carry a 25yr guarantee.
see more Mauviel Copper Pans here
- ADVICE - copper saucepans are best washed by hand - don't put in the dishwasher - always dry with a soft cloth immediately after washing.
- ADVICE - take care when using copper pans - the handles may become hot.
- ADVICE - over time copper pans will naturally mellow to a dark, dull brown colour. If you wish to keep them bright and shiny, you will need to polish them regularly with a liquid copper cleaner and a soft cloth. Then wash in warm soapy water and dry immediately with a soft cloth.
- ADVICE - copper pans are suitable for use on gas, electric, solid plate, ceramic and halogen hobs. They are not suitable for use on induction hobs.
durable 18/10 stainless steel lining
solid cast brass handle